MILLERSWORLD SERVERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sever Server Lag Then Connection Dropping

2 posters

Go down

Sever Server Lag Then Connection Dropping Empty Sever Server Lag Then Connection Dropping

Post by AntiqueHunter Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Just logged on, got severe server lag resulting in being mauled by a zombie that I couldn't even see, respawned got back to my stuff and then the server connection dropped. It's not happening with other servers and now I've lost all my gear which included upgraded military weapons, and maxed out skills, not happy!

AntiqueHunter

Back to top Go down

Sever Server Lag Then Connection Dropping Empty Re: Sever Server Lag Then Connection Dropping

Post by Admin Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:16 am

Sorry to hear it bud, one of our servers was attacked and needed a lot of fixing. This might have caused the issues. Let me know if the problem continues.

Admin
Admin

https://millersworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sever Server Lag Then Connection Dropping Empty Re: Sever Server Lag Then Connection Dropping

Post by AntiqueHunter Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Thanks for the reply, I will do but not really been playing Yukon as it was pointless.

AntiqueHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down