MILLERSWORLD SERVERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And here I am once again to report the abusive admins

3 posters

Go down

And here I am once again to report the abusive admins Empty And here I am once again to report the abusive admins

Post by Cloak Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:13 pm

First of all, mad thanks for listening to the item feedback I gave a few months ago, today I'm here to talk about the current admin Ice, well when he popped up a huge message said

*ADMIN ON DUTY*

When that appeared he proceeded to kill every player at south of scorpion, ok alright I will let this one slide.

Then some people complain about a group of players (TCS or something) sitting in a tower with unlimited money killing newbies for the sake of it, Ice just ignored people that asked about those players, later on it's FINALLY red moon and then the same group asks to change it to day time, I tell him for him to not mess with the server time due to some people waiting loads of time for this event, again the same people who asked to change daytime was the same group.

When I confronted him he simply ignored when some member of the same group asks to ban me, he does so with the reason of "bad words".

Now I ask could I get some info on what I said with SCREENSHOTS to him in order for him to PERMANENTLY ban him? Because according to the server rules EVEN if I sweared (which I didn't) I would't deserve to be permanent banned.

What i'm trying to say here is that this admin heavily favours the players that he likes WHILE breaking the server rules by banning unfairly, I'm not even asking to be unbanned I just ask for you guys sit and thinking for a second about this kind of behavior and how many new players left because of this.

Man psycho had this issue but he at least he admitted his own mistakes and improved his behavior but Ice? That's a issue on a whole new level, I ask for his case to be reviewed.

Cloak

Back to top Go down

And here I am once again to report the abusive admins Empty Re: And here I am once again to report the abusive admins

Post by Cloak Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Update, Screenshotted Ice giving FREE stuff to 3 people while godmoded in a place where it's only possible to reach by teleport

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/38/45/04/untitl11.jpg

Cloak

Back to top Go down

And here I am once again to report the abusive admins Empty Re: And here I am once again to report the abusive admins

Post by Admin Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:10 pm

ok bud im dealing with it, Lori made me aware of it.

Admin
Admin

https://millersworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:ok bud im dealing with it, Lori made me aware of it.

you da real mvp

Cloak

Back to top Go down

Post by Grischa Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:25 pm

This is not Entirely true, what cloak forget to mention is that is actually possible to get up there, but you need to build in order to get up there. Now this place might not have been built at the moment but was before since there were beds there.

I have been up on the tower several times building my way up from the helipad house (tallest scraper in Washington).

Ice has always been very friendly to me and helped me when i ask him kindly to, not like most people do. They say "give me money" and "give me XP" so fourth, this is not the way you interact with people. I humbly met Ice, asked if we could have a chat so he TP'd to me and helped me out. These allegations are to some extent true sure, i am not saying he is completely innocent but look at the big picture here. Ice is a good GM and i know for a fact that he asked this "TST"-clan to stop with their activities because he cares about the server population, it is always better to have 20 players on rather than 10.

This should be dealt with in the correct way and i believe it is important to see the full picture in this matter.

Grischa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Grischa wrote:This is not Entirely true, what cloak forget to mention is that is actually possible to get up there, but you need to build in order to get up there. Now this place might not have been built at the moment but was before since there were beds there.

I have been up on the tower several times building my way up from the helipad house (tallest scraper in Washington).

Ice has always been very friendly to me and helped me when i ask him kindly to, not like most people do. They say "give me money" and "give me XP" so fourth, this is not the way you interact with people. I humbly met Ice, asked if we could have a chat so he TP'd to me and helped me out. These allegations are to some extent true sure, i am not saying he is completely innocent but look at the big picture here. Ice is a good GM and i know for a fact that he asked this "TST"-clan to stop with their activities because he cares about the server population, it is always better to have 20 players on rather than 10.

This should be dealt with in the correct way and i believe it is important to see the full picture in this matter.

I'm sorry, but ice gave UNFAIR advantage to some players, I mean if Ice gave that some advantage to EVERY single player of the server I would't have a problem with that, but teleporting TST to that tower OVER and OVER again (then they remember to get beds up tere) is something disgusting.

Cloak

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:00 pm

The Ice issue has been sorted out. Ice is in no way a bad player or nasty to anyone, always polite. We give people a chance to be admins but sometime they get a little carried away because of youth. Ice will always be welcome at millersworld and hopefully will add to the community again. Cloak is right about the unfairness it creates but i still believe it wasnt intentional.

Madmick

Admin
Admin

https://millersworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down