MILLERSWORLD SERVERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item shop balancing UPDATE 3 (And also stuff that needs to be added)

3 posters

Go down

Item shop balancing UPDATE 3 (And also stuff that needs to be added) Empty Item shop balancing UPDATE 3 (And also stuff that needs to be added)

Post by Cloak Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Well, right now the selling/buying is quite balanced from what I've seen but they are some things that could be changed (except the glue and bandages, but those were fixed)

Sections updated will be in dark red.

This is the MOST important part in my opinion.
Reduce vaccines's price to 750 and it's selling point to 400
Raise a good chunk on items that you can find in every town like tape, rope etc... Each could sell for around 300, yes it might look like it is too much, but this is to remove the need of sitting in places to farm for HOURS.

Right now they are some stuff missing
-Desert Eagle and the clip (Pistol itself (Around 600 and 35 pher clip)
-Grizzly Magazine (200 pher clip)
-Zubeknakov (650 would be fine)

Pistol's pricing
-They are so god damn expensive 1k pher pistol? Pistols were made to be cheap but also efficient, Colt should be 430 while Cobra should be 500, the ammo's price could also be reduced to 25 pher clip

About the price's balancing
Red Halo, Red chev and red dot scopes and perhaps 16x
-Those are EXTREMELY overpriced and you guys know it, I don't have any price in mind but I think around 650 would be a nice price (Make the 16 about 750)

Snayperskya
-5000 coins? Really? The rifle is one of the most underrated weapons of the game and is already overshadowed by Grizz which costs 2000, I personally recommend to lower the price to around 1200 and add the clips.(Edited the price since 750 is TOO low.)

Shadow stalker's rails
-Right now Shadow Stalker is only good for car hunting due to the multipliers that it has on objects, in terms of PvP Timberwolf and Grizzly are a improvement in all stats, Reduce the price of each rail to around 200

Military attachments
-Most of them are UNDER 100 which is pretty ridiculous, make the price around 300 for those.

Grizzly, timberwolf, maple,eaglefire and honeybadger
Grizzly IS supposed to be an END game weapon raise the cost to 3k.
Timberwolf should be raised to 1500 due to his raw power
Eaglefire raise to 1000 since it's literally the same thing as maple without auto, 7000 coins in difference is NOT worth it
Reduce maple's price to 2500 due to the reasons I stated in Eaglefire, and by reducing the price it will remove the need to farm maples to get a outrageous amount of money(You currently get 3000 from each just for selling em since right now they are 7500)
Honeybadger to 1500, it's a niche weapon, it has HALF of the durability of maple, doesn't have the ability to change barrels, even if it is innately silenced its still an CON and also less 50 range than the other assault rifles

I will update this thread in case I find something that in my opinion is too expensive or cheap, or stuff that can be abused like the old glue.

And I would to give my thanks to the wonderful admins that care about us <3

Last edited by ThornDrayton on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

Cloak

Back to top Go down

Item shop balancing UPDATE 3 (And also stuff that needs to be added) Empty Re: Item shop balancing UPDATE 3 (And also stuff that needs to be added)

Post by madmick Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:54 am

Thanks cloak for the detailed responce bud, great to see members posting on the forum not just us admins Smile I will go through ur list tonight and see what we can do for u guys.

madmick

madmick

Back to top Go down

Item shop balancing UPDATE 3 (And also stuff that needs to be added) Empty Re: Item shop balancing UPDATE 3 (And also stuff that needs to be added)

Post by Cloak Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Updated the thread

Cloak

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi cloak

So ive looked at the items on the list and made the changes. Check them out and let me know the balance. Thanks for the write up about shop items and any more changes needed let me know. Database seems pritty solid for now so hope ur having fun with the shop Smile

madmick

madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:56 pm

I will bump this thread when I update, so you don't have to check this every single second, and thanks for hearing my suggestions <3

Cloak

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Ok had another run through shop so I havernt missed anything and added all the new items to shop. Have a look people and let me know of any problems.

Admin
Admin

https://millersworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down